The Perfect Margarita
Step away from the bottle of margarita mix and indulge in the exotic and spicy taste of a turmeric margarita. Rimmed with Twang-a-Rita, this cocktail is sure to leave a zing on your taste buds.
- 5 fluid ounces tequila
- 3 fluid ounces fresh lime juice
- 1 fluid ounce sweetened lime juice
- 3 fluid ounces triple sec (orange-flavored liqueur)
- Ice cubes
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Twang-a-rita rimming salt
- Measure the tequila, lime juice, sweetened lime juice and triple sec into a cocktail shaker and add a generous scoop of ice. Cover and shake until the shaker is frosty, about 30 seconds.
- Rub a lime wedge around the rim of a margarita glass and dip in Twang-a-rita rimming salt. Fill each glass with ice. Strain equal amounts of the cocktail into the glasses to serve. Garnish with a lime wedge.