Easy and delicious Quinoa Salad
Flavorful fruit salad using Mango Chili Twangerz. This tasty recipe can be made in advance, without dressing and herbs, and stored in the refrigerator until needed. Toss with dressing and herbs right before serving.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup of Quinoa, uncooked
- 1T of Honey
- 1/4 cup of EVOO
- 2T of Lime juice
- 1T of Twangerz Mango Chile
- 1 1/2 cup of Strawberries, diced
- 1 cup of Blueberries
- 1 Mango, diced
- 1T Basil, chiffonade
- 1T Mint, chiffonade
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions for 12 minutes, using 1 ½ cups water per 1 cup of quinoa. Transfer to a metal bowl and set aside to cool for a few minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine honey, oil, lime juice, and Twangerz Mango Chile. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Once quinoa has cooled, add strawberries, blueberries, mango, reserved dressing, and herbs. Toss until well combined.