Pickle Chicken Wings
Get ready to indulge in a flavor-packed twist on classic chicken wings. This carefully crafted recipe that will take your taste buds on a journey of savory bliss: Chicken Wings Marinated in our Twang Pickle Michelada Mix. This irresistible combination combines the tangy and zesty notes of Twang Pickle Michelada Mix with the juicy tenderness of traditional chicken wings. The result? A burst of mouthwatering delight with every bite. Whether you’re hosting a lively gathering or simply seeking a delectable snack, this recipe is sure to elevate your chicken wing experience to new heights. Prepare yourself for an explosion of flavors that will leave you craving more. Let’s dive in…
- 1 cup Twang Pickle Michelada Mix
- 1lb chicken wings
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- vegetable oil
- Marinate chicken wings overnight (or 1 hour minimum) in Twang Pickle Michelada Mix.
- Prepare flour mix by adding the flour, salt, paprika, and garlic powder to a bowl and mix well.
- Heat oil in a frying pan or large saucepan to 375°F.
- While the oil heats up, coat each wing by rolling in the flour mix.
- Fry the wings in oil for 10 mins or until crisp with a minimum internal temperature of 165°F.
- Plate and serve with a side of ranch, then dig in!